The Tigard Downtown Alliance (TDA) is a 501(c)3 non profit whose mission is to represent the Downtown stakeholders to guide the changes needed for a vibrant and thriving Downtown for the benefit of the entire community. Our recent projects include:
- Glass baskets, benches, bike racks and bike work stations through a grant from the Washington County Visitors Assn
- Public Art on Loan – Mobius by Symposium Coffee on Main and Perch by B&B Printsource on Burnham
- Launch of Art Walk, now entering its 3rd year
- Production of Downtown Tigard Street Fair, Art Walk, Trick or Treat Main Street and Holiday Tree Lighting
- Urban Art panels
Join us to help grow Downtown Tigard into an exciting business district where businesses can thrive and your customers will want to live, work, shop and play!
By supporting the TDA, stakeholders gain the following:
- Opportunities to leverage connections and knowledge of other members
- We’re mutually beneficial to businesses and property owners
- Cohesive group voice to communicate your needs and wants
- A two way information conduit with the City of Tigard during the transformation of Downtown Tigard
- Collaborative business solutions forum
- Collaborative solutioning on issues that impact a broad group of members
- Online stakeholder listing with URL links and more in addition to the business listing all downtown businesses receive!
Let’s build awareness of the Tigard Downtown Alliance by bringing businesses together with the promotional help of the Tigard Chamber, the resources of the City of Tigard and other interested parties.
Download our informational brochure & join us
The TDA is a tax exempt Non-Profit under IRS code 501(c)3. The TDA is further classified as a public charity and donors can deduct contributions, bequests, transfers or gifts they make to the TDA under IRC section 170. 170(b) (1) (A) (vi) and sections 2055, 2106 or 2522.