The theme of this years’ 2016 Explore Downtown Tigard Art Walk for juried art was “SPLASH” as interpreted by artists either directly or indirectly, and awarded by a panel of three judges on a possible 20 point system as relating to the theme.
OUR JUDGES THIS YEAR WERE:
- BRETT VINSANT OF Live, Laugh, Love Glass
- DON MEYER of New Shoes
- CONNIE BOWEN of Max’s Fanno Creek Brew Pub
with NATALIE VINSANT providing the three-way tie breaking vote for 2nd place.
- FIRST PLACE – Lupe Vasquez-Lewis of Tualatin – $ 250.00 – TITLE: “POP SPRAYING PEYTON”
- SECOND PLACE – Chris Babin of Tigard – $ 150.00 – TITLE: “WETLANDS”
- THIRD PLACE – Kory Dollar of St. Helens – $100.00 – TITLE: “TWILIGHT MEADOW”
- PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD: Javier Montoya of King City – $200 as favorite artist by visitors
$50 GIFT CERTIFICATE DRAWINGS TO ANY MAIN STREET MERCHANT AWARDED TO:
- Allison LaClergue of Tualatin
- Gustavo Lanzas of Tigard